Sloped waterproof corner for bonded waterproof membranes with tiles
• ASO-Gefälleecke-20-L is a pre-formed section, fleece laminated both sides, for the water impervious formation of the left-sided height difference between the screed surface and the screed to falls in floor level showers, shower boards and other falls at the wall/floor junction within the waterproof membranes SANIFLEX, AQUAFIN-1K-PREMIUM, AQUAFIN-2K/M-PLUS and AQUAFIN-RS300.
• ASO-Gefälleecke-20-L is suitable for height differences up to 28 mm
• ASO-Gefälleecke-20-L is applied in water exposure classes W0-I to W3-I (use in bathrooms, kitchens, in living spaces, private and commercial sanitary rooms).
• Building authority tested with SCHOMBURG bonded waterproof membranes.
• Very low emissions - GEV EMICODE EC1 PLUS.
• Fulfills the requirements of the AgBB scheme.
Areas of Application
- for waterproofing expansion and connection joints
- for waterproofing as a bonded system with tiles and slabs
Approx. 1 m/m
|206134-001||grey||25 piece/box||90° left||3000|
|206134-002||grey||25 piece/box||90° left||3000|
|206134-003||grey||25 piece/box||90° right||3000|
|206134-004||grey||25 piece/box||90° right||3000|