• ASO-Anschlussdichtband is a waterproof tape laminated on both sides with fleece with one side equipped with a self-adhesive butyl rubber strip.
• ASO-Anschlussdichtband is connected via the adhesive strip to built-in plastic, wooden and aluminium components such as shower bases, bath tubs and door frames, and integrated into the surface applied waterproof membranes SANIFLEX, AQUAFIN-1K-PREMIUM, AQUAFIN-2K/M-PLUS and AQUAFIN-RS300.
• ASO-Anschlussdichtband is applied in water exposure classes W0-I to W2-I in accordance with DIN 18534 and the ZDB data sheet "Bonded waterproof membranes", (use in bathrooms and kitchens, in living spaces, private and commercial sanitary rooms), as well as external areas to DIN 18531.
Areas of Application
- for waterproofing expansion and connection joints
- for waterproofing as a bonded system with tiles and slabs
- for waterproofing floor level window and door components
ca. 1 m/m
|206135-001||grey||10 m/roll||12 cm||10 m||200|
|206135-002||grey||10 m/roll||24 cm||10 m||200|