Continuity waterproof internal corner for use with bonded waterproof membranes beneath tiles
• ASO-Anschlussdichtecke-I is a pre-formed section laminated both sides with a fleece, with one side provided with a self-adhesive butyl rubber strip.
• ASO-Anschlussdichtecke-I is bonded to the corner of the plastic, wooden or aluminium shower base, bathtub, door frame with the adhesive strip, connected with the ASO-Anschlussdichtband and integrated into the SANIFLEX, AQUAFIN-1K-PREMIUM, AQUAFIN-2K/M-PLUS or AQUAFIN-RS300 surface applied waterproof membrane.
• ASO-Anschlussdichtecke-I is applied in water exposure classes W0-I to W2-I in accordance with DIN 18534 and the ZDB data sheet "bonded waterproof membranes" (use in bathrooms and kitchens, living spaces, private and commercial sanitary rooms) as well as external areas to DIN 18531.
Areas of Application
- for waterproofing expansion and connection joints
- for waterproofing as a bonded system with tiles and slabs
Approx. 1 m/m