Internal waterproof corner for use with bonded waterproof membranes beneath tiles
• ASO-Dichtecke-I is a pre-formed section, fleece laminated to both sides and is used for forming water impervious internal corners over wall/floor connecting joints in the following waterproof membranes - SANIFLEX, AQUAFIN-1K-PREMIUM, AQUAFIN-2K/M-PLUS and AQUAFIN-RS300.
• ASO-Dichtecke-I is applied in water exposure classes W0-I to W3-I (use in bathrooms, kitchens, living spaces, private and commercial sanitary rooms).
• Building authority tested as a system with SCHOMBURG waterproof membranes.
• Very low emissions - GEV EMICODE EC1 PLUS.
• Fulfills the requirements of the AgBB scheme.
Areas of Application
- for waterproofing expansion and connection joints
- for waterproofing as a bonded system with tiles and slabs
Approx. 1 m/m
Technical Drawings (PDF)