THERMOPAL system 1: The day system - For fast restoration work in one day
Areas of application
- Restoring living spaces
- Private areas
- High quality usable areas
- Directly usable surfaces
- High salt load in the masonry work
- Damp damage due to condensation
- For building sites under time pressure
- Base areas
- Interior and exterior areas
- White restoration plaster surface
- Low material rate
- High volume of entrained air
- Sulphate resistant
- Rapid, reactive bonding behaviour
- Vapour permeable
- Keeps the surface dry
- Extremely low shrinkage
1 Substrate preperation
- Remove the plaster from at least 80 cm beyond the damaged area.
- Scrape crumbly and salt loaded joints out to at least 20 mm deep.
- Use ESCO-FLUAT to convert sulphate and chloride salts from salts that dissolve easily to salts that are difficult to dissolve.
- Use ASOCRET-M30 to compensate for joints and voids.
- Use ASOCRET-M30 to insulate the existing horizontal barrier and locking groove in the wall-floor transition.
- Use ASOCRET-M30 to implement a sealing groove in the floor-wall transition.
2 Producing the horizontal damp proof barrier
- Use AQUAFIN-i380 to create a retroactive horizontal barrier.
- Use ASOCRET-M30 to seal the drilled holes again.
3 Interior waterproofing
- Apply ASOCRET-M30 as a barrier plaster layer and for surface levelling.
- Comb the layer that is still fresh horizontally using an 6 mm notched trowel.
4 Restoration plaster system
- Use the THERMOPAL-ULTRA-white restoration plaster to plaster the wall surfaces.