THERMOPAL system 2: The flexible system with radon protection - Restoration system with high requirements for crack bridging and with reliable protection from radon loading
Areas of application
- Restoring usable spaces
- Private and commercial areas
- High salt load in the masonry work
- Damp damage due to condensation
- For building sites under time pressure
- Base areas
- Interior and exterior areas
- High volume of entrained air
- Sulphate resistant
- Up to 30 mm in one application step
- Rapid, reactive bonding behaviour
- Vapour permeable
- Extremely low shrinkage
1 Substrate preperation
- Remove the plaster from at least 80 cm beyond the damaged area.
- Scrape crumbly and salt loaded joints out to at least 20 mm deep.
- Use ESCO-FLUAT to convert sulphate and chloride salts from salts that dissolve easily to salts that are difficult to dissolve.
- Use ASOCRET-M30 to compensate for joints and voids.
- Use ASOCRET-M30 to insulate the existing horizontal barrier and locking groove in the wall-floor transition.
- Use ASOCRET-M30 to implement a sealing groove in the floor-wall transition.
2 Producing the horizontal damp proof barrier
- Use AQUAFIN-i380 to create a retroactive horizontal barrier.
- Use ASOCRET-M30 to seal the drilled holes again.
3 Flexible interior waterproofing
- Apply ASOCRET-M30 as a barrier plaster layer and for surface levelling.
- Apply AQUAFIN-RB400 as flexible interior waterproofing.
4 Restoration plaster system
- For improved adhesion, apply the THERMOPAL-SP splatterdash coat over the complete area.
- Use the THERMOPAL-ULTRA restoration plaster to plaster the wall surfaces.
- THERMOPAL-FS33 can be applied as a finish if fine plaster is required.