St. Paul‘s Hospital (Block B), Hong Kong
St. Paul’s Hospital was founded in 1898 by the Sisters of St. Paul de Chartres, it is a comprehensive, acute private hospital located at the heart of Causeway Bay. The hospital provides around 450 beds with more than 20 departments to support the overall medical services of the hospital. In April 2017, all existing clinical services in Block A relocated to Block B, except Radiology Department which retained the present site and expanded into Block B LG1. Block A will then be modified to create an Auditorium, ambulatory centres such as Eye Centre and Dental Centre, and offices. ASODUR-SG2 was applied in basement floor, wall and ceiling.
Type of Installation:
- Vapour barrier